Saturday, November 22, 2008

Holiday Boutique



Since I started this blog, friends and fellow tree/nature addicts keep telling me how they would like to have my photos as cards. I have finally taken their advice and for the last few weeks have been enjoying myself converting many images int0 both cards and large-format photos. I will shortly be reconstructing my website - www.gillianware.com - and will up-load them onto it.

More immediately, this weekend I am taking a collection of my cards and photos to a local Craft Fair- the Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club- SMWYC - Holiday Boutique. This takes place on both Saturday and Sunday, from 9am-4pm, at the Yacht Club: 13589 Mindanao Way, Marina Del Rey. So that's where you can find me and my photos, together with my friend Treesaver Louise who will be selling her jewelry.

And here are some of the images that are in various formats, large and small:





No comments: